Back to News
Vacancy for a Full Time or Part time Paramedic Practitioner
Posted on 18 Mar 2021
Vacancy for a Full Time or Part time
Kingskerswell & Ipplepen Medical Practice, Albany Surgery in Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey & Chudleigh Medical Practice
An opportunity has arisen to join the Primary Care Network (PCN) of Kingskerswell & Ipplepen Medical Practice, Albany Surgery in Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey and Chudleigh Medical Practice. The teams across the three practices have an excellent reputation as friendly, hardworking and high achieving accredited training practices. The practices have been rated Good or Outstanding by CQC, with consistent, positive GP patient survey results which demonstrate the strong patient centred customer focus and efficiency of the teams.
We are currently looking for a Paramedic Practitioner to join our clinical team that are currently working across Newton West PCN. We are looking to employ either a full time or two part time Paramedics. We can also consider offering successful candidate's opportunities for flexible working to suit required childcare or other arrangements and are happy to consider job share applications.
Who we are looking for
- Registered Paramedic Qualification (HCPC)
- Degree in MSc modules in Advanced Clinical Skills/Diagnostics
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience
- Substantial autonomous practice experience
- Experience using PGD’s/non-medical prescriber
- Full UK Driving licence
- Involvement and leadership in teaching and mentoring learners
- Effective communicator able to communicate complex and highly sensitive information (oral and written)
- Ability to work within a team, be part of and to create a positive culture and atmosphere for patients and staff
- Ability to work autonomously
The role is varied and diverse with clinical support and mentorship provided; there will be a strong focus on self-development and team engagement. The role will be part of the duty team and play a vital part in performing urgent assessments whether this be remotely, in practice or in a patients home.
You may occasionally be required to work additional days covering absences of colleagues or working as part of our Improved access Team.
Applicants should submit a detailed CV and supporting statement of no more than 500 words explaining why you want to join our team and how you feel you could help shape the future of local Healthcare delivery. The practice uses the clinical system - TPP SystmOne. Salary dependent on skill set, experience and qualifications.
For any informal enquiries please contact Rosie Muscott email@example.com Closing date by close of play Friday 26th March 2021, interviews will be Tuesday 30th March 2021